BITTERLEY PARISH COUNCIL
To: All Parish Members, The Public and The Press.
Please note: Due to the current HM Government’s measures for Covid-19, the Parish Council will meet virtually via Zoom.
If any members of the public wish to attend, make a statement or raise a question at the meeting, they should contact the Clerk before the meeting on or 01584 890375 for login details this will allow you to join online or by telephone.
To: All Members of Bitterley Parish Council: You are summoned to an Extra-ordinary Meeting of Bitterley Parish Council on Wednesday 29th July 2020 at 7.30 pm.
This meeting will be held virtually for the purpose of transacting the following business.
During the meeting and at the Chairman’s discretion, the meeting will be opened to enable members of the public to ask questions of and make statements to the Council for a maximum time of 15 minutes. Questions not answered at this meeting will be answered in writing to the person asking the question or may appear as an agenda item for the next appropriate Parish Council or Committee meeting.
Clerk to the Council.
- To receive apologies and reasons for absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Public Participation session
- 19/20 Audit
- Consider Internal Auditors Report
- Consider and approve AGAR Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2019/20
- Consider and approve AGAR Section 2 Accounting Statements 2019/20
- Consider and approve Certificate of Exemption AGAR Part 2
Mr R. Osborne
Chairman of Bitterley Parish Council