Yew Tree Cottage, New Road, Hopton Bank,
Cleobury Mortimer, Kidderminster. Worcs. DY14 0NY
Telephone 01584 890375 or 07779033381
Clerk to the Council.
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 14th March 2018.
- Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman of Bitterley Parish Council
- Crime Prevention Officer – Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
- Community Defibrillators
- Parking at Bitterley School
- Parish Plan Launch
- To invite the Shropshire Councillor for Clee - Mr Richard Huffer to address the Meeting.
- To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Bitterley to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Sue Jones - 01584 890375).
Mr. R. Osborne Chairman of Bitterley Parish Council
26th February 2019